1. Who can apply for this program?
Anyone that is legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
2. I am on social assistance, can I still take the program?
YES! Being on social benefits of any kind does not restrict your access to the program or disqualify you from receiving assistance. However, Succeeding at Work is not to be used as a reason to extend your benefits.
3. How do I apply?
You may apply through this website. It’s easy and someone will contact you right away. Simply go to the Apply Here section.
4. I do not receive Social Assistance benefits. Is there any assistance offered through this program?
Each location has it’s own additional supports that we offer. Transportation or lunch may be offered depending on need.
5. How long is the program and what can I expect in participating?
The program runs for 7 weeks, Monday to Friday full days. You day may start at 9 or 9:30 depending on your province. We expect everyone to come neatly dressed and ready to learn.
6. Is child care provided?
At this time, no it is not.
7. What are the previous education and job history requirements?
There are NONE! We welcome participants of all age levels and your previous job history is just that, history!